Don't stand on Ceremony

Monday, October 30, 2006

My Book


At the moment, I'm working on a book, as are Thomas and Anthony. The book I'm doing is collection of essays that I've written. This book is, in my opinion, particularly nice one, as I rather enjoy writing essays, and, of course, I've always enjoyed discussing an interesting topic.

I've picked two or three essays to start with, as this book is obviously not meant to be exhaustive. I've already written one, which I'm rather fond of, and I'm in the process of writing a second, which should hopefully go well. These two essays are connected in an interesting, if not immediately noticeable manner. The first one covers music, and it's ability to be applied to life. The second is basically showing the same thing about movies. Although, when set out like that, this connection seems fairly obvious, if one were to just read them, it is not automatically
seen as deliberately connected.

Writing books is something that my family has been doing for longer than I've been alive, and it's a good way to keep memories of when one was younger, as the books generally show the interests of the time. Included is a picture from one of my previous books. I did this when I was five.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home